Enrollment Process7- Day Free Trial
Deploy Encryption Easily
Add new users by using their email addresses. Edit the text in the deployment email.7- Day Free Trial
Manage Encrypted Laptops
Monitor how end users are doing and send reminders if not encrypted or compliant.7- Day Free Trial
Clear Order View
Review current order and payment status of your account.7- Day Free Trial
Generate compliance reports for auditing purposes whenever you like in a format of your choice.7- Day Free Trial
Ebba Blitz, CEO
Listen to her 30 second video.7- Day Free Trial
HOW IT WORKS
The AlertSec service protects your information and helps your business comply with regulatory requirements. It provides a remote lock down of a stolen device as well as proof of encryption in order to avoid fines or law suits. AlertSec provides a complete software security solution, which includes web management and 24/7 telephone support for all users and administrators.
Follow these simple steps to get started:
Sign up for a 7-day free trial or order your subscription online. You get an instant download of the encrypting agent as well as access to an AlertSec web account which allows you to add more computers.
Your web account lets you manage the AlertSec service. The dashboard provides functions to manage your subscription in order to add/delete users.
Add more users
The only information needed to add more users is: first name, last name, phone number and email address.
Deploying computer security to additional users just takes a few clicks.
- Select the user/users you want to deploy the service to.
- Select the service and policy you want to deploy.
- The selected users receive an email with a download link. Users will need to click on the link in order to install the service on their computer.
For larger deployments it’s possible to bulk import user details. Contact email@example.com for more information about bulk import.
All users can handle the step-by-step installation without any technical knowledge.
- Each user will have to answer three security questions before the installation starts. This information is used for authentication in case they call the AlertSec 24/7 helpdesk.
- An encryption agent is installed on the computer.
- The initial encryption will take some time, but this process is done in the background. The user can still work on the computer and even shut it down without affecting the encryption process.
You can follow the deployment progress from your web account. The web account gives you full visibility and traceability. The deployment status of each user is clearly presented in the dashboard.
Compliance and reporting
There are several reports generated monthly by the system in order for you to proove that your computers are encrypted. It is also possible to generate specific compliance reports at any time, providing the information needed for HIPAA, GDPR, PCI and SOX requirements.
The AlertSec helpdesk provides a 24/7 telephone and email technical support for all end users and administrators.